Friday, May 13, 2011

Electric Addict Set 7



Whew I made it to 7! It has been a minute since my last one, but at last I have created another beast! I've put a fine set together that starts off with uplifting electro house and moves into harder more metal electro and then ends with some trance choones :)

Check it out and let me know what you think!

Electric Addict Set 7 by Electric Addict

Click 'Download' for Full Quality. Preview is Low Quality


TRACKLIST:
Mord Fustang - Lick The Rainbow (Original Mix)
Jay Saunders - Into Orbit (Original Mix)
Uppermost - System32 (Club Mix)
J Scott G, Imprintz, Kloe - Return Of The King (Callum B Remix)
The S - Death & Rainbows - TEASER
The Noisy Freaks - D.R.E.A.M (Dead CAT Bounce Remix)
Andy's Ill & Overwerk - Stop, Drop & Roll (Original Mix)
Fantastadon - Good Times Dub (Original Mix)
No Hesitation - Bingo (Original Mix)
Dead CAT Bounce Feat You Killing Me - Justice (Tits & Clits Remix)
Rotze - Redux (The 'S' Remix)
Aaren Reale - Black (Hantise remix)
Hack the System - Collapse (Original Mix)
NARSTI - Not As Strong As The Machines (Original Mix)
King Minos - Royal Family (Original Mix)
M6 & Klauss Goulart - Hidden Light (Original Mix)
Tiƫsto - Green Sky (Original Mix)
Ryan Connolly - Baking a Cake(Murphex Twin)

Leave feedback by posting a comment, visiting my soundcloud OR send an email to electricaddicted [at] gmail.com

28 comments:

  1. I haven't been a big fan of this genre but I'm figging the shit of this music!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rocking man i always remember the MMO of Granado Espada Sword of the new world. Tiesto made a few songs for them

    ReplyDelete
  3. You never cease to amaze, you definitely have talent, man. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a really great set. As the others have said, you have some talent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have an awesome talent, loving it ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. dude, this is blowing my mind. keep it up man

    ReplyDelete
  7. ah wow, thats a great track list

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I had the talent to make this kind of good beats. Sweet blog, following

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was pretty well put together, I enjoyed it a bunch. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. good shit man

    following

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome set bro, loving every track ;D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome man! Love this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great blog! Keep the good stuff comming.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This mix is amazing. I'll probably listen to this all night lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. SUPER list !!!

    Thank's for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. awesome list that you have here...keep up the good work!

    I have followed your blog..Could you follow mine too please?

    Sky Stock Analysis

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's great, keep em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  18. nice track list, keep it up. I'm following for more!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like you're tastes man

    Ima listen to this next time i burn :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome track! Great blog, definately following! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. yo Frankly this cat is off the hook i be up all night on thiz shit

    ReplyDelete