Friday, March 18, 2011

Discover Dada Life


No Disco Destruction today (at least not a new one) so I have decided to post an "Artist Discovery".

Dada Life is making a huge disruption in electronic music with new epic tracks. This is what their bio says:

"We are Dada Life.

Destroy dance music and have fun. Don’t look back in the past. Always go forward. Don’t think too much. Always follow the money.

Do the Dada.

The result? Big tunes, no frills."

Big tunes indeed! Dada Life has become a favorite of mine and I highly anticipate each and every track they release. Check the two most recently released tracks, "White Noise/Red Meat" & "Release the Fu****** Dada", to get an idea of what Dada Life has to offer.





The track that first hooked me onto the Dada Life bandwagon was "Happy Hands and Happy Feet" Check it.

And a Dada Life Remix spices things up nicely. Check out "Kaskade feat. Haley - Dynasty (Dada Life Remix)"

Edit: I forgot to post this great track but TheHarvester reminded me. "Cookies With a Smile" has a great flow and sexual connotations that puts on a smile listening to the track. These oddities combined with great sound really make me do the Dada :)





Their latest and unreleased track is called "Fight Club Is Closed (It's Time for Rock 'n' Roll)" and looks awesome! The preview can viewed below.



Check out their site at http://www.dadalife.com/

58 comments:

  1. "Always follow the money."

    :/ kind of bothered me. What do they mean by that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. its cool that they use real instruments- theyre talented

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, not bad, not exactly great imho, but thanks, aha I've never heard of them til now d;

    ReplyDelete
  4. never heard of them before. awesome. i love discovering new stuff like this. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is actually not too shabby

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds like an ode to the Dadaism movement of the last century.

    ReplyDelete
  7. pfft, im gonna listen to them all but lol, the fight club video

    "why does it hit so hard? other producers have settings up to ten, ours goes to 11"

    no it doesn't, but that is a bomb ass way to end the vid lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. That first pic made me nauseous! lol

    I responded to your comment over on my blog. Supported as always.

    bigunicorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice tunes thanks for the share bro

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha wtf is up with that picture :p

    ReplyDelete
  11. I fcking love dada life!!!good to know someone who does too! :)
    following for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Always follow the money- Unfortunately, It's true :/
    Nice songs, thanks for info.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love the Cookies soundtrack by dada life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. @TheHarvester oh I totally forgot to put that track in the post. I love the whole "Do the Dada" album but that one is a must to post. editing it in :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like those songs pretty sweet selection! I love coming to your site for new music!

    http://trapper02.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sounds neat, thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  17. hadn't heard of this before...so cheers

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great background on this, bro!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow I love their philosophy ;]

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMG! A blog about electronic music! Why did i discover this just now? Followed! :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. Pretty good.
    I'm always looking back for more good music :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOL at the first video he's attacking everyone with a banana!

    ReplyDelete
  23. sounds SO good.... great post!

    ReplyDelete
  24. haha great find these guys seem really cool

    ReplyDelete
  25. great blog! all those videos posted at once kind of makes my computer lag!

    maybe break up the videos a little bit for people with a only 1gb ram still, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Happy hands and happy feet is the business.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great discovery, thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Never heard of them, but they sound good.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Laughing at Cookies with a Smile.
    Pretty silly stuff but dirty at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  30. They have very nice style in their music.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Doing the dada for the music, great!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I haven't heard of any of this before but it's pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  33. lol this is great stuff :3 dadalife 4lyf

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hey! Moustache Man here. I finally decided to make myself a blog to promote my DJing.

    I threw an awesome mix up on it too.

    take care dood

    http://maxpowerthedj.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  35. These videos are just plain awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  36. nice songs, thanks for the videos!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Excellent work finding these tracks. I really dig them.

    ReplyDelete
  38. wow man! you just nailed it here! great music choice. always a fan

    ReplyDelete
  39. Nice one!
    Got yourself a new follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. Sorry, I'm too busy staring at the first image.

    Is he taking a bite out of something or vomiting?

    ReplyDelete
  41. Not what I thought it was.
    But not bad.

    ReplyDelete
  42. I´m listening to White 'Noise | Red Meat' right now.

    ReplyDelete
  43. bah. i like my electronics hard

    ReplyDelete
  44. Nice stuff. That pic is trippy.

    ReplyDelete