Monday, June 27, 2011

Mord Fustang - A New World [Preview]


Mr. Mord Fustang at it again! This time though he has presented us some Electro Dubstep.

I love everything about this song from the euphoric intro to the fatty bass that drops. I myself not being a big fan of the traditional "womp womp" dubstep but love the bass combined with electro bits intertwined guiding the song.

This is only a preview, buy the full version of the song at beatport.com

Mord Fustang - A New World by Mord Fustang

8 comments:

  1. I love that blend. It's energetic and not too monotonous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plenty going on but not at all messy.
    I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. And my son thanks you too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks very awesome.
    +Follow

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds cool, i'd like some more wub wub bass though :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. very funny name :D the music is not my thing though.

    ReplyDelete