Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Mord Fustang - Welcome to the Future [EP]


Mord Fustang is a favorite artist of mine. His tracks are uplifting and euphoric with tons of self produced sounds that should sound chaotic but it works perfectly. Today Welcome to the Future containing four new tracks is released.

Tracklist:
Mord Fustang – The Majestic (Original Mix)
Mord Fustang – Welcome To The Future (Original Mix)
Mord Fustang – Super Fever (Original Mix)
Mord Fustang – Windwaker (Original Mix)

I remember the first time I heard Fustang with Electric Dream. I was completely sold on the electro house style. Easily one of my favorite tunes today is Lick the Rainbow!! He's uploaded previews onto soundcloud that you can preview after the jump.

Buy these tracks on Beatport.



Mord Fustang - The Majestic by Plasmapool Media Ent.

Mord Fustang - Welcome To The Future by Plasmapool Media Ent.

Mord Fustang - Super Fever by Plasmapool Media Ent.

Mord Fustang - Windwaker by Plasmapool Media Ent.

13 comments:

  1. Definitely a solid EP. Great previews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even his name is cool. :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. In this life I wish I had time to build such a device

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty good, and love the album art as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first one seemed a little short.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great EP....some of these I could listen to again and again

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, I like the play of words on his name.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Neat tracks, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They were nice but I was hoping for some sort of Zelda reference in the Windwaker one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. dangit, they dont wanna play for me for some messed up reason.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mord Fustang... Hmmmm i could've sworn i've heard that name somewhere..

    ReplyDelete