Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Discover Butterfly Crash


I'd just like to thank anyone who's supporting me so far. Remember that I will do the same for you

Butterfly Crash is a relatively unknown Dubstep artist that takes you on a musical journey. Much slower tempo and deep relaxing sound. Avoiding the monotonous WOMP WOMP DOMP that much of Dubstep sounds like, Butterfly Crash creates something much more magical. The kind of Dubstep that thoughtfully uses bass are the kind of artists I can appreciate! I did not like all the tracks as some sounded to "wompish" for my taste but here are two of my favorite tracks I've heard of this artist.

15 comments:

  1. followed, pls click back and follow

    http://noxploderesults.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to check out some more of this.

    http://robertfunf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. my friend recently introduced me to dubstep. i find it very polarizing, either i love a song or i hate it. But i do like butterfly Crash.. Thanks for posting!

    randomramblingggg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love electronica and dubstep.

    Following to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome beats!!! This Music is great!!!

    Following!!!

    http://piecesofkarp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. dude!! These are sweet vids!! and music. like i'm so glad you started following me so i could check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for sharing these nice musics,i like it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. good stuff, following and supporting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love dubstep gunna be checking back more often followed and coffeed

    http://somashanktank.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll have to check out some more of this.
    following and $upporting

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. sweet. very refreshing. i have also been on a womp womp overload for the past 2 years. 'glow' reminds me of the dubstep sensibilities from the mid 2000's before things went buzzsaw but it has the newerschool heavy beats. good find.

    ReplyDelete
  13. the video from the song 'glow' was made in the game 'the polynomial' hahah, it's a sweet game!

    ReplyDelete