Friday, February 25, 2011

Disco Destruction Stage 96

Check Check!

It's Friday which means Disco Destruction! However, The Digitalist must have been sick or something because a re-run was played. However this re-run is a very good episode! 3 hours of non-stop house music! This episode is especially good but no tracklist. The Digitalist does mention some tracks as he goes along. I will definitely give this a second or third listen There is also an exclusive mix at the end by NAPT. Good stuff and enjoy!


Download the set Here
Click Here for The Digitalist's Site

16 comments:

  1. downloading it, will check it out later

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't remember what blog I found it on, but I ended up checking out bonobo from somewhere and it was awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 hrs? let me get my ecstasy on

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog! Gareth Emery is great, looking forward to see more stuff from him. Will be following

    ReplyDelete
  5. not my normal stuff but still pretty good. nice track

    ReplyDelete
  6. !!Hello man !!!

    Cool post!!


    nice weekend BRO!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this stuff gets stuck in my head too easily...

    randomramblingggg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. If I ever set up a party, it will definitely have this song.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahah hell ya 3 hours. i missed this post last night but definitely bumpin tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  10. pretty good song, man. thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  11. 3 hours is a lot to check out, i'll have to wait till late night.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i'll have to check it out later too.

    ReplyDelete