Tuesday, March 22, 2011

200 Followers!

I'd just wanted to take a moment and say thank you for all you have followed and supported me so far!

The 200th follower is PryON who seems to be brutally honest and therefore funny on his blog. PryON loves getting drunk and produces music next to a washing machine. He does not want any more followers because he only wants Erika to follow him. Here's part of a post he made today:

Erika strated follow me today.
I was all FUCKING YESSSS! And I wanted to .
I won't say what I wanted to. but before I could find the 'BLOCK ALL FUTURE FOLLOWERS'
and live in peace and harmony on the little box with Erika forever TOGETHER (YUSS!)some mac fanatic GOOSEBERRY motherfucker came along and RUINED EVERYTHING EVvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeerrything.

LOL anyways check him out and follow him HA! at http://unsoundsoundinfo.blogspot.com/

Anyways, sorry about not having a 5th Set on Sunday but I've been busy lately and I don't think you want to know the boring details so be prepared for the Set this Sunday.

As usual, I have been spending at least an hour a day checking blogs, posting comments, etc for supporters.

Thank you and that is all.

44 comments:

  1. Now you have 201 mate XD.. Nice Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. Keep on posting and you will rise to 300 followers fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Work.
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on the 200.

    That PryON dude is... odd (to say the least).
    Quite entertaining rants so far all the same.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the milestone, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done, good sir. Keep up the great work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. grats, nice to see an update

    famishedstudent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on the big 200!!

    And that Pry0N dude... I think everybody should take a page from his book. He seems to know what he's talking about. Just sayin' ;]

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats!

    http://le-nerd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congradulations mr!
    I hope to hear a podcast of you soon again!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job! You seem very dedicated!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Big congrats mate! Well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats, i agree to stop taking followers at one point i mean, i just hit the 101 mark and Hell its kinda tough to comment and support 100 i sure as hell dont know how people got 400 and support, comment and stuff

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratz bro. Keep up the hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Woah there. What is this?!
    COOOOOOOOL! I feel like I just won the blogger lottery or something. Heh.

    I'm going to check your old set when I'm done with the Beach Boys (wait a sec - I will NEVER BE DONE WITH THE BEACH BOYS!). Nah, cool will check it. Quick scan reveals you have some kickass eeeelectrrronik music taste so I expect good things.

    And thanks for the props AGAIN Erika - you rule my world!

    AND Electric Addict, well done man. 200 is a LOT of followers. And P.S. I'm over the 'it not being just me and Erika' thing, so sorry to MacAttack too. Sh*t I should visit him and apologize? Or not? Should I just leave it?

    (Sorry for rambling - I'm just pretty stoked - and excited by everything today.)
    Thanks! Bye for now!)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well done dude.

    Supported as always.
    bigunicorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats man! I'm off to check out your bud.

    ReplyDelete
  19. congrats man! glad to be a part of this!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  21. congratz bro - well deserved

    ReplyDelete
  22. congrats, thats a good amount of followers

    ReplyDelete
  23. congrats bro, keep the good work

    ReplyDelete
  24. take your time. post good sets when they come. You'll be alright <3.

    Gratz on all the people. Gotta keep up on mine. Playin too much LoL. That game is eating me alive

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congratulations man. Can't wait for the next mix.

    ReplyDelete
  26. grats dude! your blog is a monster haha

    ReplyDelete
  27. congratz, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Congrats on the big 200!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  29. dont sweet it bro, do what you have to do and you will have another 200 in no time. keep posting more posts!

    ReplyDelete