Monday, April 11, 2011

Dead C∆T Bounce Two New Tracks


About a month ago, Dead C∆T Bounce released a remix of Ellie Goulding - Starry Eyed that is my personal favorite. I have listened to many of the remixes but I enjoy this remix the most. It has an element of dubstep to it, but it is done tastefully. The track features mostly, you guessed it, electro vibes :) Check it.

Ellie Goulding - Starry Eyed (Dead C∆T Bounce Remix) by Dead C∆T Bounce

More recently, they released a track called Justice. Check it out below.

Dead C∆T Bounce and You Killing Me - Justice (Big preview) by Dead C∆T Bounce

23 comments:

  1. that second track is dope, i found the first track, like, there was too much of a difference between the different sounds in the song, maybe i'm just a pussy but whatever :P her voice was too loud and i liked the piano part :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome taste, Ellie Goulding is amazing, I'm glad it comes with a download option! Justice is good too, pumps, but Ellie is just so slick. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool Sound im digging the Triforce there

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the second track, the first was too glitchy, not really my style I admit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm. They must really be getting popular. This is the second site in a row I saw had them posted.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very interesting! thanks for the post

    ReplyDelete
  7. I made my second electro mix also! So come check it out sometime. xoxo Max Power ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is actually pretty cool. I love their name!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That first song has a very dancable bassline. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. both are great remixes. I prefer the second one the most.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i was listening thinking justice had something to do with this :| still sounds good though

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice update! i use exfm to keep track of the soundcloud/other music files you post. got a nice list now

    ReplyDelete
  13. great tunes...loved the first one

    ReplyDelete
  14. This sounds different, checking it out now!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like these tracks! Very good!

    ReplyDelete