Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Documentary: "The Electro Wars"



Sorry I have been gone for almost two weeks! Life was hectic and blogging had to take a backseat. I'm back and ready to get down :)

This documentary is really interesting. It covers the history of Electro and its roots back in 1928 with the "moog synthesizer" invented by Robert Moog. Also how electro has had huge influence over other musical genres as well. Electro is not just a style of music but a genre exploding as its own category.

Check it!

Also I redid the site logo a bit :)

33 comments:

  1. thanks, i'll check out that vid. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was pretty damn interesting. Saw it all the way through, nice find. Thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like an interesting documentary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a good documentary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love moog products. and justice

    ReplyDelete
  6. I heard about Moog before. Shows how much I know about Electro :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. ill have to check this out when i get some more time

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bookmarking for later! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just getting back into the game myself, after a near 2 month absence. Damn school.

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice doc! steave aoki is sure a master at what he does. music always cheers me up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the new logo! ur blog is better and better!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm liking the redesign. I'll have to watch the doc later.

    ReplyDelete
  13. yeah i like some hardcore songs with electro in them. like ISMFOF? ya know?

    ReplyDelete
  14. He me too bro just got out of some troblesome things with my family but im thinking im back again

    ReplyDelete
  15. Been a while since I checked you out. Seems like while I was on hiatus you posted some crazy good beats.

    Catching up as well speak.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the blog style! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Woooo Global Gathering 2011! (Also, Jochen Miller is awesome)

    ReplyDelete
  18. long vid is long. love you buddy <3

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome documentary. I liked how Justice's response were basically like, 'Yeah, you know. Whatever.'

    ReplyDelete