Sunday, December 11, 2011

Dada Life - Kick Out The Epic Motherf**ker (Instrumental)


I like the previous track Dada Life released, Happy Violence, much better but this track is still loud and the production quality is high like always. Dada Life has been producing a new track, remix, podcast and touring live shows every month this year. Talk about busy!

I especially enjoyed the Uppermost remix of Happy Violence.

Check out Dada Life's website, Soundcloud, and Youtube page for more epic.

Dada Life - Kick Out The Epic Motherf**ker (Instrumental) by Dada Life

Dada Life - Happy Violence (Uppermost Remix) by Dada Life

Dada Life - Happy Violence (Vocal Extended) by Dada Life

18 comments:

  1. The vocal one was great, I think I'd go with the second version for my favorite though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the instrumental track. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its got a good beat and I can dance to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How I agree to this sort of music, thank you for sharing...

    hmm, this add on your page looks nice..

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is good music!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this kinda stuff for background music while I work on stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, they're party tracks. I like 'em, but I agree with you. Better quality before.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have to say I preferred the extended vocals version to the remix.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice songs, especially liked the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So the first one was just okay, I liked the second one a lot, and then I loved the third (prefer it to the second one also). Overall a pretty good track list!

    ReplyDelete
  11. dada life is pretty cool. excellent post

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't view your blog properly because Imageshack keeps telling me "Domain Unregistered" and I see this yellow frog everywhere.

    ReplyDelete