Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Redial - American Dreams


Redial - American Dreams Final by Redial

It's been a while since I featured some Redial! I love his hard metal electro style combined with the vocals of Zack de la Rocha from Rage Against the Machine. It's an awesome combination since I love electro and Rage was one of my favorite rock groups.

Redial has been busy so be sure to check out some other tracks he's produced lately after the jump.


Redial - Escape Preview by Redial

Deadmau5 - Strobe (Redial Remix) by Redial

8 comments:

  1. I like these remixes very relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice :D

    the kind of music that will surely make me dance when I'm drunk :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makes you want to get up and move, great beat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that hard hitting goodness. Yes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this track did not rock my socks

    ReplyDelete
  6. starting with the deadmau5 remix, pretty nice. and fuck year on that rage song.

    ReplyDelete