Monday, July 25, 2011

Vodge Diper - Only After Midnight & Turn Up The Bass


Two tracks from Mr. Vodge Diper today. Both melodic electro but the 2nd track he calls "Electro Meets Destroyer-Of-Worlds-Step" genre.

Vodge Diper says:
So this track is the winner of the Velcro Records remix competition. The original is by Francophilippe and if you take a listen to his original you'll know immediately why I decided to remix this track - two words: Synth. Solos. ^___^

Anyway, I felt even though our styles are pretty different we are both staunch supporters of the coveted synth solo and hopefully you'll appreciate both tracks :)

It'll be dropping on July 27th so hopefully you'll all sell your children/kidneys/whatever to go buy this. Take it easy and peace.

You'll be able to buy it here when available.

"Only After Midnight" will be released and available Wednesday the 27th (2 days).





Francophilippe - Only After Midnight (Vodge Diper Remix) [Forthcoming on Velcro City Records] by Vodge Diper

Turn Up The Bass [Forthcoming on Burn The 'MF' Fire] by Vodge Diper

40 comments:

  1. keyboards flying out of skull eye sockets. thats metal. oh yeah, cool music too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First one wasnt working for me, so i guess i will try again later.
    The second one was money, i loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great summer hits! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. second track got too "WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB" near the end for me

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the dubstep stuff at the end of second one personally, it's done really well and totally compliments the synth.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How rad is that album cover. I want to love Vodge Diper by virtue of amazing art alone. Then turns out the music is actually pretty awesome as well. Battin' a thousand.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two awesome tracks. Awesome. Different and awesome. My ears are all melty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybe the best songs you've posted so far. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ...I keep reading Dodge Viper :|

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need the second one so bad, that was awesome

    ReplyDelete
  11. Some awesome songs pal!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think this is probably one of the most ironic and creative band names that I've ever heard. But I have to admit, I really like the sound!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wwwooooo love the artwork

    ReplyDelete
  14. AWESOMENESS! I need both in my cellphone in this very moment!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Holy Sh*t thats a badass cover.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Their logo needs more keytars and skulls!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sweet you DJ too?

    What kind of genre's do you like to spin?

    ReplyDelete
  18. @Bass Cadet

    Mostly Electro, Dubstep, DnB, Trance :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good beats on these tracks.

    ReplyDelete
  20. They're REALLY good songs. I loved.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Really good songs. Best on your blog so far, IMHO. Great job, mate.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I danced. That's a big compliment.

    ReplyDelete
  23. great tracks and probably summer hits :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Nice name for a group :P Good play on words. Electro-meets--destroyer-of-worlds-step is a bit of mouthful for a genre!

    ReplyDelete
  25. That After midnight tune is not half bad! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. you had better track here, but they are ok ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Both good tracks but I REALLY like the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Woah nice tracks, I think my speakers want to file an assalt report!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Turned my subs up for these. :]

    ReplyDelete
  30. so much megadrive sonic adventures isn't

    ReplyDelete
  31. whatelse can I say? ^_^..♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  32. Holy shit! The power of googling your own name ^__^

    So yeah, thanks for the kind words and all that jazz! Only After Midnight is out now if that sort of thing floats your boat. I hope you all have a pretty swell day and feel free to come find me on facebook. I like to talk to y'all ")

    VD

    ReplyDelete
  33. @Vodge Diper

    haha thanks man for posting a comment! ^_^

    ReplyDelete