Friday, January 06, 2012

Dillon Francis - I.D.G.A.F.O.S.


This is quite the fun little tune I first discovered yesterday. It's one of those tracks I have a hard time not repeating several times. It's so catchy and you can't help but feeling like you should be whistling. I love the slow 110 bpm and the transition from upbeat to heavy but not too heavy that it turns people off. I'm such a sucker for the glitch style vocals and it goes so well with the euphoric flow. Being an electro addict, I'd enjoy a bit more electro craziness in the transition but I sense a great remix of this track coming soon. A definite new epic favorite of mine!

Also if you're wondering, IDGAFOS stands for: ‘I Dont Give A F*ck Or Sh*t’

Check out his website and soundcloud or purchase this track on beatport.

Dillon Francis - I.D.G.A.F.O.S. by DILLONFRANCIS

19 comments:

  1. Not really my type, but it's good to expand musical horizons. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont give a flying oh shit? lol thats all i got.
    slightly off. thats pretty cool. sounds old but new with a hint of mario...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool bans. Love the abbreviation

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's got some duubstep sounds but it's not overdone. I friggin love this track. Like way, how badass is this sound?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow not only is it catchy but it has a whole bunch of sounds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The shrill parts are a little grating, but I like the slower electro trend that's going around.

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha wow aweful band name but neat track. Not sure id listen to that normally though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. man i love your blog always adding awesome songs to my music library! thanks lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. I liked the intro as a kind of background music, but then it got into it and I was all "eh"

    ReplyDelete
  10. There's a new post on my blog you might be interested in, and I think you could have some input on. This is the sort of thing I can get behind.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I liked the 8-bit parts but that was about it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! This is the first time I heard of this band and I like their name. LOL

    ReplyDelete