Friday, February 17, 2012

Dillon Francis & Kill The Noise



Dillon Francis & Kill The Noise - Dill The Noise by DILLONFRANCIS

I'm not a big fan of Moombahton tracks but this is an exception. An upbeat song that takes it a bit harder at times in a funky way.

Kill The Noise - Kill The Noise (Dillon Francis Remix) by DILLONFRANCIS

This second track was featured in my eighth set.

Death Cab For Cutie - Underneath The Sycamore (Dillon Francis Remix) by DILLONFRANCIS

This track has some sweet vocal glitching going on. Always gotta love that.

Have a great weekend!!

7 comments:

  1. Some great tracks indeed, liked the first one the best. Are those masks of the guys face?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked this more than I thought I would. I didn't plan to listen all the way through, but I did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can still pretty much live without moombahton, but this guy's decent. At least these tracks, anyway. I mean colab with Kill The Noise. Pf unfair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, oh, oh...ok. not bad...not great, but not bad...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah I can't say that DIllion Francis are my fav djs..

    ReplyDelete