Thursday, February 02, 2012

Mix by fjelles - SpaceJam


I've decided I'm going to start doing a favorite mix of the week. Whether it be one I'll make or one of someone else I choose. This week's mix comes from fjelles who personally emailed me asking me to post more frequently. I'd like to thank him for the support and his mix is really fantastic! Inside is 32 minutes of hard hitting electronic music that is all similar style electro I often post here. Have a listen!

Thanks fjelles! Check out his soundcloud here for more mixes from Norway.



Here's the tracklist:
Tracklist:
1. Nocturnal - Beginning of the End
2. Mat Zo & Arty vs Skrillex - Mozart Bangarang's
3. Coyote Kisses - Starchaser
4. 0SM - Emerald Hillz
5. Zedd - Slam The Door
6. Coyote Kisses - Binary Suns
7. MilkMan - Powers Like Kenny
8. Adventure Club - Do I See Color
9. Coyote Kisses - Acid Wølfpack
10. Milkman - Revelry
11. Milkman - So Much For Clockwork
12. Nicky Romero - Toulouse (Original Mix)

18 comments:

  1. I didn't know Norway had put a man on the Moon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coyote Kisses and Zedd were my favorite ones, the rest were good but a few hit and miss for me. Also agree go ahead and post more at your shore and bring forth glee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PAAAAAAARRRRTTEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm definitely a fan.
    You grow up watching space jam with shaq?

    ReplyDelete
  5. the chilled sections are very cool

    ReplyDelete
  6. This music makes me want to dance while playing old school video games as laser lights shine all around the room.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Space Jam just isn't the same without Michael Jordan, amirite?

    ReplyDelete
  8. MORE COYOTE KISSES!!! OWSLA needs to lock that down ASAP

    ReplyDelete
  9. fellow / follow soundcloud user. very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. that was awesome, felt very....spacey lol i couldnt help but think about the movie Space Jam when i saw the name haha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ehhh... Not for me.

    Also, wasn't this the name of a movie?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kinda a hit and miss for me. Some are really good but some aren't interesting at all.

    ReplyDelete