Thursday, February 09, 2012

Electric Addict Mix #8




01 - Favright - First Blood
02 - Moguai - Mpire
03 - Wolfgang Gartner - There And Back (Dead CAT Bounce Remix)
04 - Uppermost - You Share Love
05 - Danger - 13h40
06 - Ali.i.a.n - Low Connection
07 - Knife Party - Tourniquet
08 - Coyote Kisses - Starchasers
09 - Dirty South feat. Kate Elsworth - Alive (The Noisy Freaks Remix)
10 - Afrojack & R3hab - Prutataaa (Darth & Vader Remix)
11 - Kill the Noise - Kill the Noise (Dillon Francis Remix)
12 - Cassius - I love You so (Tambour Battant Remix)
13 - Air Wankers - Rupture (Nation Remix)
Here's my latest mix! Let me know what you think and what your favorite track is. I started with glitch electro transitioning into more regular electro house and finishing with heavier tracks. Soundcloud comments are also much appreciated. I plan on trying to do a set on a more regular basis. Enjoy!

If for any reason the player above does not work, try using this link here instead.

19 comments:

  1. Yeah the player wasn't working for me, I had to use the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the names of the songs and bands, especially Knife Party and Air Wankers lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice tune bro
    thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete
  4. It worked for me, but there was no way to jump from track to track. I didn't finish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Effin sweet mix. I enjoyed the whole damn thing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm digging the beginning. Glitch never sounded so good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great mix, I had to use the link too, really liked the beginning the best as well. But coyote kisses was great too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dead Cat Bounce may be one of the funniest song titles I've ever heard of.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really loved this. I didn't think I would, as this is not the genre of music I favor. I made use of the link, which made it impossible for me to know when one song ended and another began.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could use timestamps I suppose. Usually when I want to know the name of a song, I fast forward a mix till I recognize the audible change in song and keep going down the mix till I reach the track I want to know the name of.

      Thanks for the feedback!

      Delete
  10. Those were some neat tracks!

    ReplyDelete