Wednesday, August 31, 2011

[Electro] FetOo - Chill Trashers + Seven Billion Of Rotting Corpses + Others


From France, FetOo has been producing electro songs since 2007. Lately he has been on fire releasing tons of tracks in the space of a month. FetOo tends to deliver darker and heavy hitting bass with rich melodies. He just released Chill Trashers but be sure to check out his soundcloud to see everything he's been producing lately.

FetOo & Dirty Job - Chill Trashers by FetOo

FetOo - Seven Billion Of Rotting Corpses [UNSIGNED] by FetOo

FetOo - The Game by FetOo

Anton Dvorak - Symphonie du Nouveau Monde Num9 4ème Mouvement (FetOo Remix) by FetOo

18 comments:

  1. Ok people, don't disturb me 'cause I'll be listening to these songs for a long while. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tracks, this guy must have some talent for releasing all this stuff in the span of a month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not bad, but he's no Daft Punk :P but then I guess it's not really fair to judge all French electronic music to DP...

    ReplyDelete
  4. great tracks , i like the first one it has a nice sound

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, the first few tracks were decent, nothing stunning I'd go crazy for but good for the background as I do something, right. Now when I get to that Dvorak remix.. Oh wow. That did it. I'm supposed to hate it and say that he ruined the piece, that it was no god but I'm feeling something different. I'm in awe that he was able to blend classical into that electro so smoothly, that's perfect right there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was great and it didn't surprise me. I dont know if they teach electronic music in elementary school in France or something, but they are an A+ factory of electronic producers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to say that the amount of skill it takes to create these works is beyond my comprehension.

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing stuff here. I really liked the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hit and miss for me but they are certainly darker than what you normally share.

    ReplyDelete
  10. liked them.
    especially the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. these tracks sound really good!these tracks sound really good!

    ReplyDelete
  12. the first track reminded me of an awesome hip hop beat, on acid, stuck in TRON. haha

    ReplyDelete