Thursday, August 25, 2011

[Electro] Religion - Dada Life Remixed [2 Free DL]


Religion brings some new life to Dada's Life two recently released tracks and while they changed the build up slightly, the biggest change is the drop. It may sound crazy but I believe they made the drop even more wild. Religion made it sound more electro rockish. I especially like the changes made to Fight Club.

Check em.

Download White Noise / Red Meat or Fight Club is Closed for free! (320kbps)

Dada Life - White Noise Red Meat (Religion Remix) by religion

Dada Life - Fight Club Is Closed (Religion Remix) by religion

27 comments:

  1. Added to my Winamp playlist. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dada life!! <3 very nice. theyre a little ghetto but hey 'sall good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like great party music

    ReplyDelete
  4. both these tracks would make great driving music for road trips

    ReplyDelete
  5. White noise/Red meat was great! It was quite a good full song! Beats were awesome the breaks where great! All around great song!
    the other song was good too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice i love both of these songs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. party ..party .. good earworm

    ReplyDelete
  8. Listening to Fight Club all the way through, at first I was like eh, but then I realized it was just a build up, one big awesome build up. Stole the show for me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. fight club is closed! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I am about to attempt to download this lolz!

    ReplyDelete
  11. First one wasn't working for me :(
    Second one was great though.
    May i suggest something from Afrojack soon? perhaps Madeon again? pleaaase?

    ReplyDelete
  12. o0o0o fight club is great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cool stuff, did not like the first one much though.

    ReplyDelete
  14. sounds like I'm inside the club.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really did enjoy these ones. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  16. Didn't really care for the vocals in these I'm afraid.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fight Club is Closed was awesome. Great song.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Second song is much better.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very good stuff, saved for later.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Pretty good music. Yeah, it's party music.

    ReplyDelete