Thursday, September 01, 2011

[Electro] F.O.O.L - Call To Krieg [Free DL]


You may remember I posted a teaser to F.O.O.L's war themed EP in August. Well now F.O.O.L has released the album for free to download!

The album features a electro war theme with orchestral influences and melody intertwined. FuckOurOrdinaryLives always delivers and this album is no different. And they are giving it out free!

You could also download the song below for free but I would recommend just getting the full album

. F.O.O.L - Krieg by FuckOurOrdinaryLives

23 comments:

  1. Pretty cool, it's nice to offer it for free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to enjoy it more because it's free! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This could've fitted right into the first Matrix soundtrack.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the name and branding.
    The concept and music is pretty dark, but suitable I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome. Downloading now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's cool. and great blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This song went well with my contemplating taking over the universe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is pretty awesome! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I remember seeing the teaser to this and that was awesome. Free awesome music, yay ;D

    ReplyDelete
  10. first i like the name is cool :P
    after the front is very nice
    and the song incredible

    ReplyDelete
  11. I must have skipped over the title part that said free because when I saw you say it like that my jaw just dropped.

    WAT!?

    Downloading RIGHT now. This is perfect. PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  12. AAAAAHHH THIS TRACK IS SO GOOD I'M CUMMING EVERYWHERE!!!

    Sorry about the mess...

    ReplyDelete
  13. hmm, your blog seems interesting, I think I will follow. i like to keep up on the latest music.

    ReplyDelete
  14. great track with amazing build-up.
    downloading :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is rarity...free and good :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's motivating stuff I could train with this song all day

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good song I must say "] It can really help me get some inspiration when I jog everyday "]

    ReplyDelete