Tuesday, August 30, 2011

[Trance] Rafaël Frost - Smash (Original Mix)



The Dutch producer, Rafaël Frost, will soon release the track "Smash" on the Flashover label. His anthem themed trance stands out from the competition with incorporation of electro, progressive and tech turning it into that Rafaël Frost sound. Very energetic, electroish bass and an excellent synth melody.

I've also included a couple older tracks that I absolutely love from Mr. Frost.

DJ Eco - People (Rafael Frost Remix)


Rafael Frost-Flashback (Original Mix)



27 comments:

  1. Im not much into trance. With that being said, i liked the first one better. Second one was a little too intense for my taste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dutch electro is best trance. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice atmosphere in the track midway through. good stuff

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fast passed beats! I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of monstrous lust the due and just reward: Following!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice, its been a long time since I enjoyed a trance track.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my!

    okay..now I'm in the mood. ^_^

    let's evening the morning yo! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it, will have to check if its on itunes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not a huge trance fan but this was pretty good! Guess i just have to be in the mood for trance.

    ReplyDelete
  10. trance is good for when i turn off my mind and let Eris Discordia talk to me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Much darker than I'd expect for trance, really, really dug it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These were pretty nice to listen to while playing CounterStrike.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A little off topic but I really how the letter are done in the video.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm not huge on trance but these are some really good tracks.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Not overly keen on Rafaël Frost to be honest.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Some decent trance to say the least..

    ReplyDelete
  17. its good a track, volume seems kinda low though

    ReplyDelete