Wednesday, September 28, 2011

[Electro] Wolfgang Gartner - Weekend in America [Album]


New album from the master Wolfgang Gartner himself. A lot of the tracks we have heard already like Illmerica and Space Junk but there is a lot of new stuff here as well. Wolfgang Gartner was one of the first artists I listen to that got me into electro house in the first place. He still paves the way for other electronic artists and continues to make huge tracks. 'Weekend in America' is no exception!

Buy "Weekend in America" here!


Go to Beatport.comGet These TracksAdd This Player

19 comments:

  1. This is a fun album. It's good to turn on during a boring day and watch the people dance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason isn't working for me :/
    I'll try again later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How does this Beatport thing work? Not doing anything for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of Wolfgang Gartner before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol @ bomb blast on album cover

    ReplyDelete
  6. i thought it was jsut a picture, you can actually interact with it :P im such a dummy + follow

    ReplyDelete
  7. The beatport player is so ugly :(
    Other than that, I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that classic/nostalgic album cover is rad.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmmm gonna check em out, Their name is kind of interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome dude. I'm picking this shit up as soon as it drops just to hear the new tracks. good post :)

    ReplyDelete