Tuesday, September 06, 2011

[Electro] Al Bizzare - Blast Wave



I've been listening to this tune a lot over the past few days. It's upbeat and gets the blood moving in a up tempo electro house kind of way.

Check it out!

The mau5trap biography says:
“mau5trap records is a record label. we make records. dj's play our records for people to listen to. sometimes people dance to it, or play it in their cars. that's all there is to it really.”

Mau5trap is deadmau5’s own label and has been the home to some of the biggest electronic music released in the last three years.


buy: beatport



Al Bizzare - Blast Wave by mau5trap records

22 comments:

  1. Not bad. But the loud beginning was the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the song is great i love it and cool pic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good song, but I loved the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not bad, but I would not buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like I should be roller skating to it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was pretty nice to listen to, but I think a remix is in need to really hype it up, yeah?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty par for the course for electro, not bad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. whoa nice tune, I love it:D! Makes me wanna go out haha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like it! Good job you mentioned it to me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. man, that album cover is awesome. great track too

    ReplyDelete
  11. the album art made me laugh, very awesome music as always thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. If deadmau5 is involved, that's a warranty of success.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great, too bad summer is over though..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice beats. And for a second there, it looked like a TF2 scout on the cover art.

    ReplyDelete
  15. If it's good enough for deadmau5 its good enough for me. Nah just kidding, but it was pretty good, i really liked it. Not the best i've heard, but still worth listening.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am not sold. Could have been better

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really liked this one. Really good beat.

    ReplyDelete