Friday, September 09, 2011

Unexpected Leave of Absence


Well what can I say I did not expect I'd be leaving this weekend but I am.

But fear not! I have provided a compilation of electronic music for you to rock out to over the next few days.

I will have one scheduled post for tomorrow.

Unfortunately I will not be able to respond to comments till Monday.

Enjoy these last sunny days.

Let me know what tune is your favorite.

The picture is an old piece of artwork I did. Just listening to some music on the ipod :)

Listen to the music after the break.


Feed Me - Cott's Face by youfeedme

Calling- Sebastian Ingrosso and Alesso by ::bigosmusicsource.com

Afrojack & Steve Aoki - No Beef by mostlyjunkfood

Chuckie feat. Gregor Salto - What Happens In Vegas by DJCHUCKIE

28 comments:

  1. Have a nice weekend!

    I liked your artwork a lot. Simple, yet effective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun on your trip!
    I didn't like this selection as much though. Sorry
    :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hsve fun!! :D
    I'll be listening to these until your return. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a good trip! Three and four were great! (sounded similar too!) the fist two were good but can't compare to the last two!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweet tracks!
    have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Calling is my preference, with What Happens in Vegas coming in VERY close second. Badass! Also, you had me worried there! A weekend isn't bad at all, pft.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a good time! thanks for the tracks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice pic! :D Have fun getting away this weekend. Thanks for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whooo. Thanks, having some things to keep me through the weekend! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ive been listening no beef non stop lately. It looks like you scraped beatport top 10 ;) hahaha
    have a good trip

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have you seen the no beef video?? It's crazy!
    Have fun wherever you are :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great music:) Now I have something to play in the weekend^^

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have a nice tripo. As nice as the songs ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have a nice trip. Great music as always.
    The picture sure looks ipody

    ReplyDelete
  15. _oooo__oo_oo_oo___ooooo__oo___o__ooooo__| SMOKE.
    oo___o_ooo_oo__o_oo___oo_oo__o__oo____o_| SMOKE.
    __oo___oo__oo__o_oo___oo_oooo___ooooooo_| SMOKE.
    o___oo_oo__oo__o_oo___oo_oo__o__oo______|
    _oooo__oo______o__ooooo__oo___o__ooooo__| ARE YOU SMOKING YET?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice artwork, nicer music. Hope you enjoyed your little trip.

    ReplyDelete