Monday, July 11, 2011

The Glitch Mob - DRINK THE SEA



Today I'm going to share some tunes from Glitch Mob's recent ten track album "DRINK THE SEA". Their most recent EP, Warrior Concerto, was a favorite by many in my recent post so this ablum is worth putting here.

The Glitch Mob is a three person group from Los Angeles who made their name by performing live with laptops and controllers. You can see what I mean in the video below. It is quite epic.

Let me know what you think of Glitch Mob!

You can purchase the new album here

Fortune Days - DRINK THE SEA by The Glitch Mob

Between Two Points feat. Swan - DRINK THE SEA by The Glitch Mob

How To Be Eaten By A Woman - DRINK THE SEA by The Glitch Mob

Bad Wings - DRINK THE SEA by The Glitch Mob

And the video like I promised:

29 comments:

  1. not even hung over, and i love this

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many tracks.. But I want to listen to them now D= AUGHABOOGA

    ReplyDelete
  3. really awesome tunes, cant wait to hear them trough my surround sound!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the video

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's another one that my friends say I should love that I'm just not a big fan of. Thanks though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool music ") I really enjoyed it ") keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great fun, catchy tunes! I like!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You might think i always comment the same thing. Its YOUR fault man, you keep delivering great tracks i will keep saying the same stuff hahahaha Great as usual, love this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow! very powerfull music here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I listened to the one and liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is what I call Real Music!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. 3rd track was my favorite. It gives me some crazy visualizations. I'm on a swing in a park. Camera zooms out and its a floating rock with a grass patch. Ghetto looking birds flying everyone. Dude in a big ass coat catches my eye. We brawl to the death. At 3:02 he shoves me off the edge and my life flashes before my eyes. Rest of the story? to be continued. +follower

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Glitch Mob!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. First time hearing of these guys. Amaaaaaazing stuff.

    ReplyDelete