Friday, July 15, 2011

Dada Life - July Mix 2011 + Video



Get ready for 40 minutes of pure beastly electro from Dada Life!

I haven't posted a mix in a while but I feel like Dada Life has put together a massive one! These guys and their bananas always crack me up.



Tracklist:
Mustard Pimp – ZHM (Dada LIfe Remix)
Martin Solveig – Ready 2 Go (Hardwell Remix)
Quintino – Raider
DJ Funkadelic ft. Beauriche – Spank (Original Mix)
Dada Life – Love Vibrations (Phatzoo Remix)
Mobin Master – In My House (Phonk d’or Big Room Edit)
Bart B More – Traction
Roger Sanchez – Worldwide (Adrian Lux & Blende Remix) (Dada Edit)
A-Divizion & Iron Mike – Hashtag (Original Mix)
Dada Life – White Noise/Red Meat (More Cowbell)
Albin Myers – Faking Love (Sebastien Drums & Rob Adans Remix)
Calvin Harris – BOUNCE (R3hab Remix)
Deniz Koyu – Tung (Original Mix)
Vilanova & Chunks – Bust The Beat

and to get an idea of what Dada Life is like live, check this video out:

31 comments:

  1. You are killing me! I need to sleep early tonight, now i will be up for at least 40 more minutes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i never saw this guy, lol. lets see if he is better than my beloved Tiesto \o/

    Ten Seconds for Sunrise is my fav eletronic/trance music.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sono

    I'm a big fan of Tiesto too (mostly his older stuff. Newer tiesto is too popish for me) but Dada Life just does a different style of electronic really.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, i think his best albúm is the first one, but Kaleidoscope is good too.

    i love high beat musics, like ten seconds for sunrise and Astrix - Take a Shot i think, im not about the name.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey nice post, and to answer your question, /b/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't listen to all 40 mins, but hell yeah this is really good, I might download it

    ReplyDelete
  7. The concert looked awesome haha.
    I love these kinds of house music. And the look his face while holding a banana just put a smile on my face.

    Love your blog. Keep it up! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice set, thanks for sharing
    +1 follow

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is really interesting.. i'm ready also followed your blog for more like this

    ReplyDelete
  10. Never heard of this, but I see it's worth it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now I have something to hear this night before going out :]

    ReplyDelete
  12. that is pretty awesome. enjoying this new music.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Never heard of them before, but they look interesting so I'll check them out :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I do not even need weed to enjoy this!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dada Life looks like they bring the heat live.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've come back to this page like 3 different times to listen to this lol. I guess I should just dl it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. looks like an enjoyable live show! you should go to their show and review it for us!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very hard!!!! i love dada life!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. hey nice post, and to answer your question, /b/

    ReplyDelete