Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Highlight Tracks from The 'S' + Death & Rainbows Video


I've been inspired by yesterday's Death & Rainbows EP post to highlight some of my favorite tracks from the Italian duo. A blast from the past if you will.

Also they released a video for their album release.

These are some of my highlight tracks from The 'S'. Check em.





The "S" - Takedown (LaTourette Remix) by LaTourette

CRUX041 - Fresh Foolish "Breath" (The S Remix) by CRUX Records

The S - Legend [PROMO] by The S

Haezer feat. Circe - Here Come The Punks (The S Remix) [PROMO] by The S

And here is their music video for their EP release:



26 comments:

  1. Definitely an awesome music video! I love the old video game theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best track was the one in the video by a wide margin, then the 2nd one was great and the 4th was pretty good.
    1st and 3rd were kinda meh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that I'm going have to download some stuff by The S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol! All your bass are belong to us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was gonna comment something so similar to Alexag's that it mmight've even been cconsidered plagiarism.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man, my station needs this EP!

    KXUA 88.3 FM
    A665 Arkansas Union
    Fayetteville, AR 72701

    ReplyDelete
  7. for some reason i enjoyed the tune watching the vid more. i think the track has to grow on me

    ReplyDelete
  8. This music is nice, but I also liked the photograph. (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. never heard of them. going to look them up though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. great stuff right there, thanks for sharing, gonna listen to this right now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll give it a listen. :)
    Following and supporting, mate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome tracks, thanks for the post!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I agree I liked the music video the best, the other ones were good too though. I liked how The S logo looked like the old SEGA boot up logo haha

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lol sounds like megadrive music isn't?

    ReplyDelete
  15. lol the video took forever to start, like a minute. pretty cool though.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey. Cool blog. Interesting music.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fun music! It's a great way to start off my day!:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome song! I really liked the pic as well.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really liked the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm liking it a lot.

    ReplyDelete