Thursday, July 07, 2011

ELECTRIXX - Crispy Cake [Preview]


Quoted from the Electrixx soundcloud page:

We could write on and on about chart ranks, releases and other unnecessary info, but that is just the boring shit that you don’t really care about. So let’s get straight to the point. Electrixx was founded in 2003 on a drunken binge in Berlin with the motto: let us fuck the world. Quite frankly, they’ve been doing that with their mind blowing swell of nasty, hardcore electro beats ever since.

I think that says it all right there. Check out their latest, Crispy Cake which follows in their "mind blowing hardcore electro" style! Sounds damn good to me and I look forward to the full release.

ELECTRIXX - CRISPY CAKE (FINAL PREVIEW) by electrixx music

14 comments:

  1. That wasn't half bad at all. I'd liten to the finished product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was actually really cool, and i usually don't listen to this kind of music.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm digging it so far. Good stuff

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jammin' out hard

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really really like electro, and this blog is a great place to find new stuff. thanks for doing this! great tune by the way, as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. seriously one of my favorite blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I liked it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those light suits look awesome

    ReplyDelete
  9. It makes me feel like dancing.

    ReplyDelete