Monday, July 18, 2011

The Killer Rabbits & W.N.C - Leakage (Dead C∆T Bounce Remix) [preview]


The Killer Rabbits & W.N.C - Leakage (Dead C∆T Bounce Remix) PREVIEW by Dead C∆T Bounce

I know I have featured a lot of Dead C∆T Bounce tracks lately but these guys are on fire! I love their hard yet melodic electro style that translates into an eargasm. My only wish is that this preview was longer. There's no word to when the song will be released.

-edit-

It seems DCB has taken down the preview :( I hope you heard it while it was up.

24 comments:

  1. The bad thing about that track is that it lasted only 1:33 :( leaves you wanting more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, wait, DCB = FOOL? I mean it'd explain why I like them "both". I was just under another impression. Hmph o_o.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Electric! You find the coolest shit! When do we get a full version?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow I can't wait for the full release!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't stop listening to this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like it so far. Can't wait to hear the full track

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds great. Waiting for the full release now :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with Rainbow Lunge and then some.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome track, shame it's so short, could have put another couple of minutes of epic audio in there =(

    ReplyDelete
  10. The ending was abrupt, but still good!

    ReplyDelete
  11. eargasm, lol, so true.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet! Hit me back, alphabetalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pitty with me it is saying this track is not available anymore

    ReplyDelete