Saturday, July 09, 2011

NΛTION - Kepler 2.0 (Original Mix)


NΛTION has presented another epic electro track. It starts slow but ends hard and has a melodic vibe throughout the song. NΛTION is doing a remix contest right now so be sure to check out the video below to see all the details!

Win a Chance to Have Your remix released on MMAN REC with Air Wankers, Blaster, Liberty, Tits & Clits's and Kisbeat & Chemical

Remix contest ends August 28th.

NΛTION - KEPLER 2.0 REMIX CONTEST from NATION on Vimeo.



NΛTION - Kepler 2.0 (Original Mix) *REMIX CONTEST* READ DESCRITION by NΛTION

30 comments:

  1. Really awesome music man, I'm digging your style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liking the format you got going. Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great song and I must know more details about this contest

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like this song a lot. Good work

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great song, i think this remix competition should be fun ")

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent job on this song! +Follower, FOR LIFE! :D Hit me back, http://cryptozen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds sweet, I'll stay posted.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Potential! I like the idea, I hope people come up with lots of original stuff, it's very possible.

    ReplyDelete
  9. As always, delivered. Cant get enough of this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow this is actualy pretty good stuff.
    thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol @ air wankers. love the music too

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks good!
    Check out my blog!
    +Followed!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ok...i feel ready to go out now..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great song!
    alphabetalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Interesting concept you've got going on, I haven't seen anything like this on any blog and I am a fan for unique

    ReplyDelete
  16. That was pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I liked it but I'm not sure my neighbors did.

    ReplyDelete